Monday, January 28, 2019

Journal Entry 4

The happenings of letter 10 and 11 disappointed and saddened me. I was disappointed because Celie didn't speak up about her being Olivia's actual mother and I was saddened due to the death of Nettie. She only got to live a small portion of her life. It makes me think about how people die everyday and some of those people are children.

Aside from the story affecting my mood a little, my day was very un-interesting, When I got home I had found $10 on my dresser, but it turned out that my god-sister had left them there on accident. Now that I think about it that had also disappointed me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...