Sunday, January 27, 2019

Journal Entry 3

My weekend was very un-interesting. No one came over, nothing interesting happened, and I didn't even play my game as much as I thought I would. Whenever I don't have much to do I end up doing a lot of deep thinking, which was exactly what I did. I found myself wondering about how scientists know whats in space billions of light-years away, yet they don't know whats at the bottom of the ocean. I also wonder how scientists came to the idea that there may be an endless number of universes with an endless number of possibilities. So much goes through my head, but there is so little public information to find the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...