Monday, August 13, 2018

Introduction

Things I like to do for fun include playing video games, reading, and listening to music, with playing video games currently at the top of the list. One thing I expect to learn from AP Literature and Composition is how to write an essay without struggling to find the right words, which is a big weakness that I need to overcome. Another weakness I have, and would like to overcome, is not being able to relate to a character in a  story unless I have been a similar situation. A goal I have is to have my own car before he end of the year. My second goal is to score at least a  25 on the ACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...