Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Assignment

A nightmare I remember having was one I had in elementary school. What happened was that me, my 3rd older brother, and some of our friends were walking to school on a sunny morning when we were stopped by some random lady that had an automatic rifle. She was holding the gun in one hand and an un-scratched lottery ticket in the other hand. She picked us one-by-one, and told us to guess the numbers on the ticket. If she felt like the numbers we guessed were incorrect, she'd kill that person. I remember this so well because when she made it to my brother, he ended up being wrong. When she shot and killed him, I woke up immediately and I was breathing hard. I don't know how long it took me to calm down, but I think it was an hour or longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...