Thursday, January 31, 2019

Journal Entry 7

I was a little off-put at how blunt of a person Shug Avery was at firs, and her calling Celie ugly for no reason annoyed me., but otherwise she left an okay forst impression on me. Although it's good to see that Mr.__ has a a soft side, I still feel no sympathy for him. My impression of Mr.__ did improve a little after seeing him come together with Celie against his very unlikable father though.

My day was  okay. Tomorrow chicken biscuits will be sold at the Bryant Center which is something that I always look forward too. The math teacher at the Bryant Center will also star teaching us about finances. I have also started filling out applications for another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...