Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Journal Entry 6

I was glad when Sofia confronted Celie about her telling Harpo to beat her. I feel like Celie will finally start to fight back against the men and circumstances in her life and it's something i'm looking forward to. I also noticed that Celie used the word " pregnant" instead of "big" when she described Sofia, and that she has started to use sentences with complex structure.

My day was okay today. Currently I am kind of angry because a new character was released early on a game I have today for people that pre-ordered and pre-registered the game. I did both, but I didn't get the code to get the character. It was said that it may take 10 days to get the code, so for now I will just wait patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...