Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Journal Entry 5

Since we had a substitute today and the work we had to do was related to stuff we had read already, I will not be doing a reflection of what I read today.

My day today could be described as am okay day. Although most of it was spent raging at a game when I got home it was nothing serious. I don't have much to talk about to day so I will just tell a brief story of something that happened a few weeks ago that made me feel stupid. I was looking for my glasses and thought to myself "I would find these a lot faster if I had my glasses on. Let me find those so I can find my glasses faster." It took me about 10 seconds to realize what I had said. I laughed at it, but I also felt extremely dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...