Friday, January 25, 2019

Day 2

After reading, The Color Purple has given me a mix of emotions, and most of them are negative. Celie's situation really makes one feel sympathy for her. On the other hand, Fonso and his actions make people feel a strong sense of hate and disgust towards him. I was somewhat happy when Mr.___ decided to take Celie away. I say somewhat because it made me worry for her future. It also made me worry for Nattie since Celie isn't there to protect her from Fonso.


Today I had an overall good day. I was kind of mad when I woke up this morning because it was very cold in my house, and I normally don't where a shirt at home. I managed to calm down before I got to school though. I didn't eat breakfast today because it was wack. The highlight of my day though was, without a doubt, getting a Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit from the Bryant Center, and I just have to say: That thang was shmackin. I had put some honey and grape jelly on it too and bruh. OH MY GAWD IT WAS DELICIOUS! I am looking forward to next Friday so can get another one. Not much happened after that. I got home and started playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate online. I probably made the people I played against mad, but that's not my problem. I am currently doing this at almost 11:30 p.m., so I will end this post here and go listen to he beginning of Sicko Mode.
 




1 comment:

  1. I love Chick-fil-a's biscuits they're amazing. My middle school used to sell them in the morning for $3 every day. I've tried one of those biscuits and I haven't been the same!

    ReplyDelete

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...