Thursday, January 10, 2019

Poem to the monster from another character

Poem to the monster from another character

Ivy, Ivy, I am the one who created you
A witch
I bet you did not have a clue
Let me words be a message
Spread evil on the people
Who have called you a lowdown bitch
Develop a signal
Ssssssssssss
Crashing down like a missile
Trap 'em like tangled chain
And send them to the hospital
Get into their head and redirect them to home like a homerun
Didn't see Ivy hit the bat?
That's because she is already slitherin
Sssssssssss
I have said what I said
A start and a end
A message to be read and leave the others dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fahrenheit 451 Book Review

Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction novel    by Ray Bradbury. It shows the readers a world where books have been banned. Whether it be makin...